大学英语3课后翻译?大学英语3课后题翻译如下。1、每当有人帮了你,无论事情大小,无论他地位高低,你都应该对他说声“谢谢”。2、蒸汽机的发明使船舶发生了变化,正如其已经改变了陆地运输一样。3、尽管经理努力帮忙,他还是不能找到问题的根源所在。4、这个女孩的生活天天围着哥哥转,完全明白该做什么来使哥哥高兴。5、如果你不知道自己想要什么,那么,大学英语3课后翻译?一起来了解一下吧。
大学英语3课文及翻译如下:
1、害羞会从感觉轻微的不适到高度的焦虑,影响我们所做的一切。Shyness can vary from feeling mild discomfort to high levels of anxiety that impact us in almost everything we do.
2、尽管他很固执,他心里明白自己应该避免引起任何怀疑。Despite his stubbornness, he knew in his heart that he should avoid arousing any suspicions.
3、无论你说什么,都会被理解成批评。It will be interpreted as criticism no matter what you say .
4、让我们不要为我们应该忽略和忘记的小事情烦心。Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by trifles (which) we should ignore and forget.
5、花太多的时间老是想着过去会阻碍享受偶尔的生活。
)Action of “Latvia’s Dialogues” is directed to promotion of the Inter-ethnical dialogue and development of civil society;
译:‘拉脱维亚谈话’行动引导和促进了种族之间的对话何社会文明的发展。
2) Research works: in History, in Environmental protection.
译:研究工作:在历史方面,在环境保护方面。
3) Research of business strategies, Law;
译:业务策略,法律方面的研究。
4) Organisation and support of culture, charity events.
译:对文化、慈善事业的组织和支持
5) International Diplomatic projects;
译:国际外交战略。
大学英语精读三课后翻译题及答案
UNIT1-P14
1.发言人明确表示总统在任何情况下都不会取消这次旅行。
The spokesman made it clear that the President would not cancel the trip under any circumstances.
2.我们相信他所说的,因为他受过良好的教育,出生于受人尊敬的家庭,更重要的是他为人可靠。
We believe what he has said, because he is well-educated, comes from a respectable family, and what's more, he is reliable.
3.随后发生的那些事件再次证明了我的猜疑是对的。
The subsequent events confirmed my suspicions/ confirmed me in my suspicions once again.
4.在赛后举行的记者招待会上,这位足球教练因该队表现不佳而向球迷们致歉。
At the press conference held after the game, the football coach apologized to the fans for his team's poor performance.
5.令我们吃惊的是,这位常被赞为十分政治的州长竟然是个贪官。
unit one
What do you think a man should to do to be a happy person
你认为一个人要做些什么才能成为一个幸福的人
A void has found its way into my heart since she left shanghai toresume a country life last year
自从他去年离开上海去重新过他的农村生活后,我的心里一直很失落
It is never cross my mind that he can win first prize
我甚至没想过他会中奖
I grew up in big city so rat race is not fresh to me
我是在大城市长大的,忙忙碌碌的生活对我不再新鲜
Slowly , a dark void found its way into my heart and began to eat away at my happiness
慢慢地,我心里产生了一种阴暗感,他开始吞噬我的幸福
My father wasn't too keen on the idea of being back in the rat race , but I assured him this time it would be nothing like that
我父亲对回到那种忙忙碌碌的生活不怎么感兴趣,但我向他保证这次绝对会有所不同
As fate would have it ,my life would soon change again ,and in a very big way
像是命运的安排,我的生活马上又发生了变化而且变化很大
While my surroundings were different and strange ,they were also exciting and fun
我的环境不一样了,它既很陌生,但有激动人心很有趣
unit two
1. Teaching is an important profession—a fascinating one, filled with challenges and excitement.
教书时一个重要的职业-一个令人神往的职业,充满挑战和激情
2. If the great scientist were still alive today, he would no doubt expand his definition to include the latest research findings.
如果这位科学为人还活着的话,毫无疑问他会扩充它的定义,把新的研究成果包括进来
3. The best way to solve disputes between countries is through the United Nations.
解决过与国之间的争端最好的办法是通过联合国
4. Goods produced by big factories are taking the place of the goods produced by small workshops.
大工厂生产的产品在替代小工厂生产的产品
Advertising is part literature ,part show business
1. 广告业是宣传印刷,是艺术,也是娱乐。

大学英语3课后题翻译如下。
1、每当有人帮了你,无论事情大小,无论他地位高低,你都应该对他说声“谢谢”。
2、蒸汽机的发明使船舶发生了变化,正如其已经改变了陆地运输一样。
3、尽管经理努力帮忙,他还是不能找到问题的根源所在。
4、这个女孩的生活天天围着哥哥转,完全明白该做什么来使哥哥高兴。
5、如果你不知道自己想要什么,你最终得到的可能都是自己不想要对。
6、古米有他妹妹帮助他度过那些没有父亲的艰难日子。
翻译是在准确、通顺、优美的基础上,把一种语言信息转变成另一种语言信息的行为。翻译是将一种相对陌生的表达方式,转换成相对熟悉的表达方式的过程。其内容有语言、文字、图形、符号和视频翻译。
以上内容参考:百度百科—翻译

以上就是大学英语3课后翻译的全部内容,大学英语3课后翻译是如下:1、Shyness can vary from feeling mild discomfort to high levels of anxiety that impact us in almost everything we do.害羞会从感觉轻微的不适到高度的焦虑,影响我们所做的一切。2、内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。