英文经典电影台词?以下是20句英文电影的经典台词:I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.出自《肖申克的救赎》,这句话表达了生活的两种选择:积极生活或者消极等死。那么,英文经典电影台词?一起来了解一下吧。
“我无法控制自己对她的难以忘怀,但是关于她的一切已经没有了期待”。
英文原版为:“Dexter, I love you so much. So, so much, and I probably always will. I just don't like you anymore. ”
《one day》电影经典台词
1、—We both will see each other again.
—I know we will.
——我们会再次相遇的。
——我知道我们会的。
2、When we were in university, I had a crush on you.
我们上大学的时候,我就喜欢上你了。
3、I need to speak to someone...not someone,you.
我想找个人说话,不是别人,只是你。
4、Soulmate is the person who holds the key to your heart and the one you would like to invite him/her to get into your heart.
灵魂伴侣是那个掌握你心灵钥匙的人,你想邀请他/她进入你的心灵。
以下是一些好莱坞经典电影中的英文台词,句句戳心:
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。

1、So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.我们奋力前行,小舟逆水而上,不断地被浪潮推回到过去。2、他经过慢慢追索才来到了这片蓝色的草地上,他的梦想一定已经离得他如此之近以至于他几乎不会抓不到它了。他不知道他的梦想已经被甩在了他的身后,已经隐藏在了城市以外的冥蒙之中,在那里共和国的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸着He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close thathe could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhereback in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolledon under the night.3、为此,我们将顶住那不停地退回到过去的潮头奋力向前。

1、Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。
3、You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4、Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5、Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
6、Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7、All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。

以下是8部英文经典电影中的台词,每一句都打动人心:
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
译文:生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味。
《当幸福来敲门》
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
译文:如果你有梦想的话,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人总是想告诉你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。
《这个杀手不太冷》
-Is life always this hard. Or is it just when you're a kid?-Always like this.
译文:
-生活是否总是如此艰辛?还是仅仅童年才如此?
-总是如此。
以上就是英文经典电影台词的全部内容,《one day》电影经典台词 1、—We both will see each other again.—I know we will.——我们会再次相遇的。——我知道我们会的。2、When we were in university, I had a crush on you.我们上大学的时候,我就喜欢上你了。3、内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。